My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 18 April 2014

TAG give-away

There's nothing quite like...... crafting with a buddy.  My Pal Chriss has been staying with me for a couple of weeks and we have both re-discovered our crafting mojo :)
Cutting, stamping, pasting, doodling have all been on the agenda and such fun we've had.  Tags have mostly been the order of the day for me and I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed making them.  I'm still missing drawing but I need new specs to do that.... I WILL get myself to the opticians soon... but I can manage to cut things out fairly well without them so I've still managed to play.


I've made quite a few tags so I thought it would be nice to have a little give-away so that you can share in the fun.  Leave a comment on this post to be included in the draw  to win this double sided tag and it could soon be winging it's way to your house.  I hope you like it and thanks for visiting :)
hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Sally H said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous colours. I can sympathise re the glasses. I now have two pairs - one for crafting, reading and long spells on the computer, the other pair for all the time. I am fairly useless at cutting out without the crafting glasses!

Spreading Joy Through Art said...

Oh Chris this is darling! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Linby said...

Lovely work. Thanks for popping by, you don't have to use a PB to enter, just no digis.
Linby x

denthe said...

These are so cute. Love the expression on the one with the black hair!

Carol said...

THANK YOU for my gorgeous Happy Mail here's a link to view xx

http://carol-paperplay-carol.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/lucky-me-thank-you-cris-rowe-xxx.html


THANK YOU

Kristen H said...

Sorry we had lost touch over the years. I enjoyed stopping by today and looking at your great tags. I am not an avid blogger like I used to be, but would really like to get back into it. I guess I have to pop in and nose around at everyone and see what everyone has been doing.
Missed you!