My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Digital Atc's and a little toot

Oooooooh I'm so excited and I just have to share as I've been accepted onto the Design Team for Lisa's altered art :-D I just LOVE her beautiful images and it is going to be such a pleasure to play with them to my hearts content. Whooohhooooooooo me is one haaaaaappy bunny...lol Pop over and check out all of the wonderful sights from vintage images to cute fairies which are available as downloads by email or printouts which can be posted to you. You won't be sorry believe me they are just fab!!
Today I'm sharing with you two of my two latest digital atc's... I love digi for the days when I'm not really in the mood to get stuck up... or stuck into cleaning up :) but still want to be creative and it's especially great when you maybe don't have enough time to completely finish a project as you can go back to it time after time until you do and pick up where you left off.
The backgrounds and digi stamps for these two atc's are ones I designed myself and the other images and wording are from Lisa's altered art. I really had such fun working with these especially these cute little puppies. Everyone say awwwwwwwww...lol
Sun is splitting the sky here so looks like we're in for a good day... hope you are too :)
hugs
Chris xx

11 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG Chris these are really awesome.
So wonderful and lovely design. Gorgeous.

Kristen H said...

i love Lisa's Altered Art. I would love to be on her DT. Congrats to you!!! Glad to see you! i was worried about your whereabouts.
i love what you have done with these images. I think her stuff is just the best. I have a MAC and I think her downloads are only windows compatible, shame! I love her printouts though.
Enjoy the rest of your week, I hope you have sun, unlike us, we have rain!

Pearl said...

OMG ! how cuu-te are these creations !

& how fab to be in that DT ! Congrats , Congrats , congrats ! not surprising at all !

Go you ! Now i'll have even more inspo to come find ! lol

Carol said...

Glad you're posting and well :)

CONGRATS on your DT :)

Brilliant digi ATC'S - you are clever and patient!

Off to check link
Have a great week

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! well deserved too!!!! I love your ATC's, so very clever XXX

Dawn said...

Awww Well done on the DT Chris - so well deserved..
The digi ATC's are amazing - it's a total wonderland to me - wish I knew how to even open anything digital!!! LOL!!!

Hugs
Dawn

Shashi Nayagam said...

Congratulations indeed!
Your digi ATCs are beautiful

Kath Stewart said...

wooo.hoooo...well done on the DT...so well deserved and hey you will make that team rock.....love your ATC with those cutsie pups...and yes fingers crossed for more sunshine....Hugs Kath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chris absolutly thrilled for you!!!!
so deserving for sure...:) x

AngelaC said...

Gorgeous work!

Emma said...

Stunning creations...woo hoo congrats on your dt.
Emma x