My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Summer Surprise charm bracelet

Well thanks to my pal Chriss.... I now have yet another addiction it seems. Headpins and shiny beads keep jumping into my lap along with charms and pliers and it looks like everyone and their aunty will be receiving baubles and bangles etc for Birthdays and special occasions. Now I'm not kidding myself that I will ever be as interested in jewellery making as I am in papercrafts and digi stuff but hey it's certainly giving my fat fingers a workout... trying to fit those pesky jump rings puts me into a right frenzied red faced sweat...lol
My nieces will be the recipients of my first attempts so hence the girly colours and charms... just love the cute dress one (bottom left) was almost tempted to keep it for myself.... but I guess I have to grow up sometime eh :)
hugs
Chris xx

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Chris this is awesome.
So wonderful colors. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Chris This is seriously `gorgeous` I m lovin tinkering with me jewels at the mo!!!
I must get some serious tips from you!!!
Your nieces will be delighted..
Hope the sun is shining for you today..
Have a lovely Day my friend:) xxx

Linda Vincent said...

How great is that! Looks good enought to eat Chris...excellent work.
Linda xx

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wow it is beautiful. Love the colours which I am sure your neices will adore.

Sally H said...

This is beautiful, Chris! Beautiful colours - remind me of the Crafty individuals springtime papers!

Calv said...

This is beautiful Chris, i love all the colours. When i started making bracelets on the loom, i gave them to my girls, their faces were a picture. Your neices will be so chuffed. I have an award for you on my blog Chris. :)

June said...

Chris this is beautiful. what a gorgeous make you are so clever.
I just wanted to pop by and say hello and send some sunshiney hugs
June xxx

Vintage Papers said...

this is so gorgeous! I love the fun summer colors! beautiful work!

Karen said...

Ahhhh Chris.....is there no end to your talents??? I get what you mean about the jump rings tho....pesky things haha! Your nieces are very lucky to have such lovely bracelets. Hugs XXX

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous bracelet...love th colours and the charms.
Emma x