My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 25 April 2010

The winner of the Template Challenge is......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:



6

Timestamp: 2010-04-25 09:16:43 UTC

Which on my list from comments and links left from both template posts is LINBY.
 
Congratulation Linby... if you could email me your full name and address I will get your stamps off to you a.s.a.p  :D
 
Thanks to ALL of you who took part in the challenge... you are all winners in my eyes... there were some amazing entries girls.
 
hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Linby
Christine x

Chriss Rollins said...

Congrats Linby,

enjoy your stamps.

chriss x

Crafting Queen said...

Congrats Linby!Anesha

Joanna said...

Lucky you, Linby! Enjoy your exclusive stamps,

Jo

Karen said...

Well done Linby!!!

Chris...I am so sorry that I didn't do this one :( I haven't been well but hope to be up & running again soon my lovely XXX

TinaB said...

Well done Linby.xx

I am so sorry I missed the challenge :-( xx

Can I still use the templates on a card? xx