My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

June guys challenge

After the 29 faces challenge Ayala decided to do a June guys challenge and despite my better judgement I decided to join in.  I don't DO male faces as a rule but I thought in for a penny in for a pound lol and I also gave myself another challenge to stretch me further in only allowing myself to use a pen. Total glutton for punishment. So no rubbing out... what you see is what you get ha ha.


BOY (pardon the pun...lol)  it was harder than I thought and I don't know that I would fancy kissing either of these dudes but they may be to someones taste.


Maybe the sketches will get better as the month goes on...but don't hold your breath :)

Thanks for looking
hugs
Chris xx

7 comments:

Artyjen said...

Ooh! I think they are really good sketches of men ;)
Have to agree that a kiss would be out of the question though!!! I'm getting far too fussy in my old age! ROFL
xoxo Sioux
I'm loving having a go at this....thanks for the inspiration Chris :)

Art From The heart said...

Well ! I don't know why I don't see me following you !! So now I am and love your blog.
Hugs, Amy Jo

Ayala Art said...

That's the best part of the challenge! That you get better, and you discover something new withing you.
I say so far you are doing great!
I myself will look for an old wrinkled and ugly man to draw today hehehe (will not kiss him either!)

Sally H said...

Two great Guys, Chris! The second one was in my class last year, lol! The top one reminds me of Michaelangelo's David, who wasn't drop dead gorgeous either, but look how many people want to look at him!

Penny Lee StewArt said...

Good job! Love the cross hatching shadows in ink. I may have to try this!

Introverted Art said...

I think you did a great job. I can't draw males or don't draw males either. I think the second one is especially attractive.

Karen said...

WOW missus, these are incredible! Love all the cross-hatching for the shading xxx