My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Diamond card

I'm folding again... I can't help it... I love my bone folder!!  Cheap as chips tool but with a million uses... I even spread glue with mine...lol.  I thought that this card shape would be really difficult but found it easy peasy... so easy in fact that DG folded his own too and enjoyed doing it :D

 

I used this little girl vintage image from Crafty Individuals  cos I think her and her gorgeous dog would be friends with...

 

this cute little vintage boy....

and I just know they both like chasing butterflies :D     How do I know... well I just know...lol

Love this CI collage stamp... stamped onto CI paper... lush!!  Love the fabulous ferny thing in the bottom corner. 
Have a great day all
hugs
Chris xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Its great seeing you back on and this is gorgeous love the shape and the beautiful images they do go so well together.
Chris x

Joanna said...

Beautiful card, Chris. The images and colours work really well together.

x

Sally H said...

So Beautiful! I love the images and that fold is great. I messed up one I did recently by trying to follow American instructions using A4 paper!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous cards chris and love the fold and yes I love my bone folder too and my pokey tool....sad isn't it...hugs kath xxx

Sandy said...

Really really beautiful card Chris.
Fantastic stamps and the backgrounds are perfect. Love it.

Karen said...

oooo this is gorgeous!!! I love the colours against the white! HUGS XXX

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Beautiful cards, Chris!

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! now that's clever! Love the images & oooh purples my fav. Hope you have a lovely weekend my dear. Take care, Gez.xx