My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 24 September 2010

Dipping my toe back in.....

didn't realise it was almost three weeks ago that I last blogged.  Things are looking up though I'm still not having many creative moments but I will share with you any that I do have :D 
My loverly bloggy friend Nancy shared  Paperwhimsy  with me recently and I got these gorgeous images from their free newsletter and blog.


 They make wonderful focal points for my artwork... love them.


 Such cute little faces and the one below has the cutest rose tint to her cheeks :D

Hope to be back soon...thanks for popping by :D
hugs
Chris xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Chris where have you been and who is that in the photo, gorgeous creations as ever, have a good weekend.
Chris x

Karen said...

OMG Chris...you don't blog for a while & then you come back with these beauties!!!! They are all gorgeous!!! Now...how did you do the lovely colours on the frame in the middle???? Great to see you crafting, take care always XXXXXXXX

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Simply stunning, Chris. They are real beauties, both the frames and the photos!

Lori said...

Gorgeous Chris! Good to see you, even if for a moment! lol!

Sandy said...

Oh hello Chris, my dear.
Love to see yout blogging.
Wonderful new ceations. Lovely work.

Have a lovely weekend my dear.

Linby said...

Great work Chris - nice to have you back.
Linbyx

Gez Butterworth said...

Worth waiting for my lovely.xx

Anonymous said...

These are sooo` beautiful` Chris..always a pleasure to see your gorgeous creations...TFI

Hope your well loves to you and yours :) xxx

SusanLotus said...

These are all go9rgeous! I love your work!