My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 26 May 2012

29 Faces.... Face#15 and Face#16

Wow where has the day gone.... it's almost over and I nearly forgot to blog my faces for today.  I blame it on the sunshine... I'm not complaining mind, it is glorious being warm without waiting for a hot flush.  I don't mind having my own personal central heating but it doesn't switch on until inconvenient times... usually when I'm trying to sleep.  The joys of middle age ho hum.


Today I'm sharing a journal page and although I usually write somewhere on my pages I just couldn't seem to on this one.  I think I'm afraid to spoil it as I really like it for a change.


I guess I will leave her alone for now until maybe inspiration strikes... or maybe I should just let her eyes do the talking.

This sketch is one I started a while ago but didn't like so I've changed her eyes, nose, mouth and hair... okay almost all of her lol... but now she appeals to me more.
See you tomorrow... think I am going to have to share 3 a day from now on cos I am running out of days and still a lot of faces to do....oooer
hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Chris both are beautiful. Love the colours on the mixed media piece and the sketch is a Sassy one....Love your style.
Have a great weekend.
Lesley♥

Sandy said...

And again a big WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!
So beautiful work again Chris. Love them. xoxo

Sally H said...

Two real stunners Chris! The first reminds me of Cathy from Wuthering Heights. I think the awesome way it is coloured makes her look a bit ghost like

Jenny said...

They are both incredibly stunning Chris... I LOVE your style...

Hugs
Jenny x

denthe said...

Again 2 beautiful faces! Those colors you use are amazing. I might have to invest in some Dylusions Ink Sprays (if that's what it is ...)