My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Bee brave journal page

Now that I have stopped doing faces for a little while I thought I would go back to my journalling and other arty stuff so that I could get messy and inky and just let myself go.  I just luuuuuuurve colour... the brighter the better... it makes me happy and a page full of it is just divine. 

 My op was successful and although I have a mouth full of stitches and look a bit like a chipmunk lol... I am glad it is all over and I am recovering quickly.  Thank you for all of your well wishes xxx



This page was made with dylusions spray inks, oil pastels, some magazine cut outs and lots of doodling... Heaven!  I missed the messiness.

hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a sunning page Chris.
This rock.
Amazing design. xoxo

Artyjen said...

A fabulously colourful page...and great doodling and bees ;)
xoxo Sioux

denthe said...

Wow, love it Chris! So bright and cheery!

Lori said...

Ha! I just started the art journal journey, and I must say, I rather LOVE it! lol. Your page is just wonderful! Good to hear your surgery went well, best wishes for a speedy recovery! p.s. I used the oil pastels too...really rich colors!

Carole said...

brilliant !