My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Monday 1 September 2008

Back in Blogland

Hi all... have you missed me... have ya...have ya...lol Well I think I've been missing from blogland for long enough, and since I couldn't get my other blog back I decided to return with a brand spanking new... all sparkling...clean as a whistle...new one :) Mind you it's taken me a while to set it up... I forgot how long it can take when starting at the very beginning again and I still have lots of stuff I want to add but all in good time eh. So for now my mojo is back with cherries on the top (said in a whisper with tongue in cheek..lol) don't want to scare it away again!! My first crafty offering began as an altered arch but I couldn't seem to stop once I started it so I just kept adding more and more until it turned into a 'hangy thing' lol.
Loving my big bling...from my fave £1 shop...ooooer..bargain!
Flowers, papers, scroll stickers and chipboard tag are Papermania,
The gorgeous black and white image is from Scrapz
I adore these bling strips from Habisco... which can be used for all sorts of crafts and are just delish...you just know I need bling...any kind is good but this bling is just sooooo gorgeous and delicate.
The sentiment strip is another purchase from Scrapz and the ribbon is from my stash.
Thanks for looking... see ya soon :)
hugs
Chris x

10 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

:)) BIG HUGE welcome back, yes you have been missed.
I cannot wait to see what you will be posting as I do know your mojo is BACK and you have created soooo much for this new and fun loving blog.
love the header too, great name 'cos we all know you like your 'bling' and your loves your family 'kin'
As Arnie said I'll be back.
love Chriss x

Rika said...

Welcome back Chris!!:0)

sharon said...

Hola hun,

Just back from sunny Ibiza..whoo hoo..and look at you with a flippin great looking blog, fab to have you back in blog land!.xxxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Congratulations on your new blog, Chris! Lovely work, too :)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your arch wall hanging is awesome..such a beautiful array of wonderful eye candy...love it!

Kazza said...

Yay - so lovely to see you back - and on top form too - love love lovin your hangy thing. xxx Karen
P.S I've lost my mojo - let me know where you found yours - perhaps mine is lurking there too?
LOL xx

Census said...

It's fantastic to see your back in the land of the blogger!!!
Missed you and you wonderful post. This one is terrific!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris:)
Sooo glad your back....
I love this all the attention to detail this Wall Hanger is simply `Beautiful`...your passion for Art shows through your creations Chris....
Love the name of your Header!!! ...look forward to sharing many more beautiful creations with you:)~X~

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo, LOVE the hangy thingy! Fabulous details, Chris!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.