My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Monday 16 August 2010

Cat collage and Apple pickin' time

The old mojo seems to be returning slowly whooohooo and this these cute images from Lisa's Altered Art went a long way to helping it on it's way.  I combined two of the atc backgrounds and collaged images from other sheets to make a larger background to play with.  I love the cute colours of the candy apple girl....

and how totally gawgus is this sweet purty cat :D  I could sit and stroke his wonderful fur all day!!


Nothing much happened for Cute Potatoe  the last few days cos we've had oooodles of rain...bah!!... but today the sun shone and while CP and I were taking in the view  of a wonderful blue sky we spied something at the bottom of the garden that I hadn't noticed before.  CP obviously has much better eyesight than I and squealed with excitement at her discovery of an apple tree :D  Ooooooh can we go climbing and pick apples says she... Not on your Nelly says I ... don't you know I'm scared of heights!!  Well CP was having none of that... excuses, excuses .... all you have to do is lift me up cos I is a brave Cute Potato I am.  So off we trotted and true to her word she was fearless and before I knew it she had leapt from my arms and was off like a shot climbing that tree like a seasoned lumberjack .


She perched herself up there in the dizzy heights ...trying to get a suntan as she posed for a while and THEN....... "T I M B E R" she shouted as she shook those branches with all her might while the apples tumbled down like rain around my head until I stood in a puddle of them :D Job well done says she.... laughing hilariously at my predicament... "don't stand on them... we have to eat them". She was a good CP though once she dried the tears of laughter from her eyes and helped me collect all her well earned goodies ready for whatever mouthwatering delight I manage to make with them :D


They are only teeny weeny apples (crab apples to those of you who know what I'm talking about) but with lots of sugar I'm sure they will taste just wonderful!!
hugs Chris xx

8 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, these stories with CP are becoming more hilarious! lol! Nice collage! Love the colors! And yes, those apples will need a LOT of sugar!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely ATC, Chris. Mojo is working just fine, I think. And I had NO IDEA CP was as big as she is. She's going to get spoiled rotten picking apples. Eating them may take more sugar than both of you imagine, though.

Sandy said...

Hi my dear Chris,

Your little collage is awesome.
Really fantastic work. Love them.

Have a lovely day.

flutterbycrafter said...

Fantastic collages, love them.

Karen said...

LMAO!!!!!! nothing like a bit of scrumpying Chris...or are they from your tree??? That CP is certainly brave tho!!! XXX

Linby said...

Glad your mojo is returning and that you are having fun with your house guest!
Linbyx

Beate Knappe said...

What fun for you booth :-))))

Electra said...

Um, she's sitting on the apples? is she toilet-trained?
Love the ATC!