My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 11 August 2010

It's play time for Cute Potatoe...

Well she had a good sleep and woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Nowhere to go today though as I have been looking after my Grandson (who for once became camera shy!!).  He loves CP so he introduced her to The Stig...lol  She was blushing like mad but loved it when he said he would teach her to play pool.... she took to it like a duck to water... what a gal :D
Now before she went to bed yesterday she made me promise to do something creative so of course by way of apology for the rough few days she had prior to arriving I had to come up with something to make her happy.  Beate provided a packet of fabric pieces in CP's luggage to make something with ....

so after much thought a 'lightbulb' moment happened and I thought what better than if she had a friend of her own for the moments when she is missing Beate and Germany.  She now has a teddy pal :D  She was soooo excited and I told her that the button on his tummy is a happiness button so all she has to do is touch it and all will be well with the world...lol   (Think I need one of those myself sometimes.. ha ha)

Well CP was just so excited that she was just jumping up and down with glee... a great big smile has been on her face ALL day.  So much so that she insisted that I take a picture of him on his own so he could have his own 5 mins of fame :-P

So meet Teddy happiness.
He even obliged me by turning round so you could see the back of his outfit!!
I think they are going to be very happy together :D
hugs
Chris xx

12 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

I think they are happy together, adore teddy happiness, fantastic work.

Lori said...

This is hysterical, and great work on Teddy! I'm still chuckling over here.....

Electra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Can't. Breathe. HAHAHAHAHA!

My Creative House said...

Oh Chris what a wonderful post, yes I miss CP she is so sweet, but I am sure she will have fun with you, your teddy is so great and I am sure that he and CP will have fun togetherm have a nice time with CP and thanks for your sweet comments.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It was a breath of fresh air to read your blog post about Cute Potato and her teddy! I am so glad they cooperated for you with the camera so we could all see what you have been up too :)

(I needed that laugh today!! XX)

Shashi Nayagam said...

They both are adorable and deserve to be together. I am sure they will be blissfully happy ever after.
Wish I had lightbulb moments like that. Mine only flickers but no flashes lo!

Karen said...

Hee hee!!!!! Am so pleased that CP is settling in...do ask her to have a peep under The Stigs mask as I would love to know what she finds!!!!

Awe Teddy Happiness has already perked CP up, I can tell!

Fantabulous work my lovely, I can see you had LOTS of fun with this HUGS XXX

Anonymous said...

Aw I love him!!!!!fabulous work my friend!!!!
Hope your all well....Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

Beate Knappe said...

I love Teddy - you did a great Job- fabulous work! Have a wonderful time together....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

And I think you are one super person. Also, a brilliant teddy. What a fun, fun post.

Gini said...

Teddy Happiness is wonderful and they make a lovely couple!
Gini
xx

Unknown said...

Love the new teddy I need one of those light bulbs at my house just now lol

Love Dawn xx