My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday, 20 May 2012

29 Faces... Face#3 and Face#4

Ooops I got the pictures the wrong way round... I'm having a senior day lol.  Okay so face4 comes first and I think I must have been thinking a bit of mystic meg when I drew this one.  She's a bit wacky but I get the feeling she wants to tell my fortune ha ha.  Wonder what she would have in store for me!!  Hope it would be good.  Maybe she's a good omen cos for the first time EVER I got a refund from the taxman this week...whoohoo way to go...I officially LOVE the taxman....well at least for now.


Face3 is another I completed in my journal inspired by Dyan Reaveley and Dina Wakely..  I used fabby Dylusions spray inks again with watercolour pencils . 

I love how the background shows through on her face especially as it means I don't have to paint it all and I have a starting block to work with.


Will be back tomorrow with some more faces to share.  Have a great day.
Hugs
Chris xx

7 comments:

Artyjen said...

Oh my! You certainly rock those faces Chris ;) Fabby
xoxo Sioux

flutterbycrafter said...

I don't know how you paint such beautiful and stunning faces,bthese are fantastic

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Your face and art are fantastic Chris! You are so talented! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Sally H said...

These are stunning, Chris! I am so pleased the Tax man has given you something back, too.

Sandy said...

Again so so beautiful Chris.
Amazing painting art. Love the faces. xoxo

Walk in the Woods said...

Great faces!

Annie said...

Hi Chris, Love your faces. I look forward to following you.