My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 19 May 2012

29 Faces May challenge

Well it's been a while but finally I'm back and I have a working laptop courtesy of a lovely friend of a friend who let me have his old one cheaply.  My other one may still be able to be fixed but it could be a while and I just couldn't wait any longer or give up on a bargain.  See good things DO happen to those who wait...lol.  Not having my lappy meant that I spent more time doing honest to goodness crafty and arty bits... have been in my element really!! 

I came across Aylas' challenge to do 29faces in May  and you know I just love doing faces so I had to join in.  Trouble is I'm starting half way through because of my laptop problems so I will have to share 2 every day to catch up.

So without further ado... my first face was done in my journal...


the background is Dylusions spray ink and acrylic paint and the face and hair etc is done with watercolour pencils.

Face no 2 is a quick pencil sketch not a lot of detail but it's been fun to push myself. 

I hope you will join me while I share the rest of my faces over the other days in the month... see you with another two tomorrow.
hugs
Chris xx

8 comments:

Cat Stegall said...

Love your work!

Sandra Hall said...

Fabuloso! Especially love the "safe as houses" one :D x

Sandy said...

Oh wow amazing new work from you.
Very impressive faces and your painting rock. Love them.

Have a lovely weekend my dear friend. xoxo

manomij said...

Lovely to meet another Notherner! I came from the 29 faces and I am looking forward to see all your faces!
ManonX

Jenny said...

So happy you joined in Chris... your faces are stunning... I love your painted girl with the writing in her hair and the houses... totally awesome... your blog is magical...
can't wait to see more :))

Hugs
Jenny x

Artyjen said...

Fabulous Chris..really love the houses one ;)
xoxo Sioux

Carole said...

fantastic faces :)

denthe said...

Good luck on catching up! Love your first 2 faces, and the text in your journal!