My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 23 January 2010

Imagine 6x4

Ive got myself a little photo box which will hold hundreds? of 6"x4" pieces of artwork and as I spent some fab crafting and chatting time with me luvverly pal Chriss last night... it seemed like the ideal opportunity to begin some pieces to start filling it. I wanted an inspiration box for when my mojo goes missing so what better thing to do than fill it with my favourite things :D

The background was created with paint...yep I had a slosh about the other night and it was so much fun. I added bits of kitchen roll and some net from a fruit bag to give the piece some texture during my painting.
The stamps are all from Crafty Individuals (some used in part) the fab new ones out now include some amazing birdies and scenes from gorgeous places....oooooeeeee Just love the Statue of Liberty on my birdies' body don't you.
Have a fab weekend all
hugs
Chris xx

7 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!!! This is fantastic Chris!!! XXX

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning Chris.
Incredible piece.

Sally H said...

Wonderful!That background is gorgeous!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

If this is what playing with your paints leads to, paint on!

Jeanette said...

I'm new to the Zetti style but I love it. I can see I'll be back here often absorbing wonderfulness.

Chriss Rollins said...

wonderful stamps and the background is amazing I knows that 'cos I have had it in my creative mits.

chriss x

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh loving it chris you clever cookie !! That is so imaginative.
Hugs June xxxx