My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Monday 19 April 2010

ATC club April swap (Vintage)

This month's ATC club challenge which is Vintage was set by the very talented Patty
Now for a change I have done 5 different ones this month... though the main image ...this pretty girl from Lisa's altered art is the feature on each one.


The background on the first one was a freebie from Altered bits.com and I used SeeD's stamps and Anna Griffin letter stamps for the word.  I've also used Tim Holtz brushed corduroy ink on all of my atc's cos it is just my favourite and suits this theme so beautifully.


The background for the atc above is a freebie from The Vintage Moth...I love this... all those stamps layered together...brilliant.  The Butterfly is from Crafty Individuals.


This delightful background featuring a bird on a branch which I watercoloured is part of a generous freebie from Patty.  I just had to use it on one of my Vintage atc's.


I have been waiting to use this fabby pen background which is a paper from Tim Holtz for ages and it went so well with the book and specs stamp from SeeD's.

Finally my 5th atc which is the one I will keep for my own collection was put together using another free background from The Vintage Moth.... the edges are part stamps from SeeD's vintage collection and I also used sepia accents on the hat.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Chris xx

12 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

ONE BEAUTIFUL IMAGE.

I love them all but I think I do have a fave and it's leaning towards the TEA one.

the TH onks are so just right for them.

thanks for taking part once again.

Chat later. x
Chriss x

Chriss Rollins said...

inks lol

Sandy said...

Gosh Chris your ATC´s are really striking.
Wonderful work. Love them all.

Unknown said...

hi Chris
they are all fab you are just sooo good at these, love them all.
Christine x

~*~Patty S said...

ooo these are each very lovely Chris! Precious girl and what you've done with her!
Thanks also for the kind mentions!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

All those backgrounds are wonderful, but I think I like the postage stamp background the best. I also like the tea background from Altered Bits. Wonderful focal image and awesome ATCs.

Joanna said...

These ATC's are de-lish - she's such a sweet image and looks so different in each one.

Jo
x

Heavens2Betsy said...

These are all fantaastic Chris. I so hope I'm lucky enough to receive one of them x

Sally H said...

All fabulous! I particularly like the first one - very vintage!

Electra said...

These are so much fun, Chriss!
My fav is the TEA one.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wonderful ATCs,such a sweet image and great backgrounds. Anesha :)

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! These are all very stunning Chris. Methinks the tea one is my fave, HUGS XXX