My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 8 May 2010

Chic card

Another card to share today.... I used to make loads but lately have been sidetracked with so many other things... flitting from one crafty addiction to another.  Fickle I am...lol   can't stick with anything for long... must be the Arian in me :D

Used distress inks once again to add colour to this delightful image from Narry at etsy.  I gave this pretty lady a crown and matted onto some gorgeous pink papermania linen paper.
Thanks for looking
hugs
Chris xx

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Woooooooooooooow I´m overwhelmed. Chris this is absolutely unique. I love this one.

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is just gorgeousness Chris - I love the colouring you've added. Stunning! Penny x

Susie Jefferson said...

Yes indeedy, very chic. Love the colour combo - most unusual. You have a very good eye.

Joanna said...

Oh yes, I'm loving this! That's a great image and the colours are scrummy. Really lovely card. xx

Sally H said...

Gobsmakingly gorgeous card, Chris! Wow!

Unknown said...

Chris this is special.
Have a great weekend
Christine x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How pretty! Lovely colouring Chris. I love the style of it.

TinaB said...

That is AMAZING! I love it xx

Karen said...

What an amazing card Chris, I love it honey!!!

Isn't that girl Brigitte Bardot???

HUGS XXX