My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Mirror magnet

Another of the mini mirror magnets that I purchased from the range.  Stamped with a lace background stamp from The Artistic stamper using Stazon.  If you look carefully you can see me behind the stamped image taking the photo...lol
The lady in the middle is an inchie image from Narry at Etsy.
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Sally H said...

That's fab and I love your lace background!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You have been so beautifully busy since I last checked in. I'm loving all your projects - you are amazingl creative hris XX

Joanna said...

Wow, love that lacy stamp! Great use of the mirror.

Sandy said...

So beautiful art again Chris.
Love them.