My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 2 October 2010

Anyone who knows me.....

knows I have a BIG BLACK DOG that follows me around from time to time... I try not to bleat on about it.. it is just a fact of my life!! BUT for this reason and because I am unable to work right now I am SOOOOOO excited to have found this. How WONDERFUL, KIND, GENEROUS AND DOWNRIGHT F A B U L O U S !!! IS THIS GIRL to share her art, time and love with us FOR FREE. It isn't always possible for some to take advantage of lots of those wonderful arty courses out there so I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO TAM.... AND THANK HER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY and also because of the subject matter she is sharing. Please share this with anyone you know who needs a helping hand or could benefit from a little self love and discovery :-D

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Good to see you there, Chris. Enjoy!

x

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Chris great that you found this! I love Tam's artwork & Dillon is such a cutiepie. :) Watched & admired her artwork many times on YouTube. See you in class & keep that dog on a lead! Have a great Sunday. Gez.xx

Karen said...

Oh chris...what a wonderful find. I am going to have a go at this too! XXX

Gini said...

Life is such a roller coaster, we can only fasten our seat belts and hang on grimly...
Hope you enjoy this course and so glad to see you back creating :-)
Gini
xx