My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Have you ever felt....

......that you could eat and eat and never be full!!  Today that's all I want to do... no sooner have I eaten something than I want something else.  I am still trying to lose weight so this is NOT good...lol ...is it my body or brains' way of telling me that my fat stores are being depleted and need re-filling or is it just downright greed.  I honestly don't know but at this rate I will be shopping for food tomorrow or looking for a bolt for the fridge!!
So onto crafty stuff to take my mind of eating.  A tag using lots of yummy distress inks and a paint dabber with a Tim Holtz crown stencil.


This gorgeous girlie and butterfly are from Crafty Individuals... she so deserves those wings with that cute look on her face :D


The gold German scrap I altered by covering with Black Stazon and then wiping it off again... tis magic how it turns silver...so coool
Hope you are having a fun weekend
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG what a gorgeous and darling Tag Chris. Awesome work.

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabby tag Chris. Love how you have altered the German scrap. :)
I find it strange how eating can make you hungry! Once I start that's it!! Thankfully I haven't got a sweet tooth!
Have a lovely week my dear. Hugs, Gez.xx

Joanna said...

Cute tag, Chris. Love what you do with that scrap.
x

Shashi Nayagam said...

Glad to see that you are still creating. That is a lovely tag.