My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 12 November 2010

Dyans new downloads....

are totally tickling me... I loves them :D  Got my hands on a few this week and though I'm jumping from one thing to another at the moment  like a flee in a circus!! (well when your mojo is moving you gotta work it right...lol) I managed to roll my painting and a journal page into one....whooohoo


No having to scoot around in magazines for images to use (although I do like to do that when i have time) just painted my background and got down n dirty with me pritt stick :D  Even fancied myself as a bit of a
fashion designer lol... so I created my own catwalk.  Dresses out of bows and ties... whatever next ha ha ha.


Not that I have legs like that.... more like tree trunks... but I can dream!!


strut your stuff ... because... you're worth it :D  Well we are aren't we???


If you fancy getting your hands on some of Dyans downloads you can find them HERE and pop over to Dyans blog too cos there is loads of inspiration there... you won't be sorry :D
Okay gotta scoot... the paintbrushes are calling my name and though I haven't had much time for blogging lately I am gonna pre post some stuff on standby today so there will be more for you to see this week.
Hugs
Chris xx

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Fun pages, Chris! Good to hear you're in the grip of your mojo (excuse the expression!). Get stuck in, girl.

xx

Artyjen said...

That is so cool! Fab page :)
xoxo Sioux

Karen said...

Fantabulous sweetheart!!! Love the catwalk idea! Now...back to your paints!!! HUGS XXX

Gez Butterworth said...

Don't worry about blog hopping hun. Just get to it & give your mojo what it wants..love what you have done with the digi's. Take care. Hugs, Gez.xx

Sally H said...

good to hear your mojo is on top form! Love these! Such fun!

Electra said...

It's OK if you don't post often, Chris, cus when you do, it's magical! I love these "models" on the runway!

Dylan said...

I love what you've done here, nice..x