My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Whimsy painting

I have soooo been neglecting my blog but time just seems to be flying away with me especially with my new found love of painting.  I can't seem to put my paintbrush down and after progressing to Whimsy lessons on Tam's free willowing course it's even more fun.  I'm so glad I joined up.... there is still time for you to join in with the fun...just click on the link to the right :D


Butterflies, toadstools and whimsy are bringing out the little girl in me once again...lol

Have a great day :D
hugs
Chris xx

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow Chris this is wonderful drawing again. She is a beauty. Awesome. Love it.

Joanna said...

Brilliant Chris! Love the colours and composition - she's such a cute girl whimsy.

I haven't had time to have a go at week 3 yet, I'm really looking forward to it.

x

Gini said...

Purple hair is wonderful too!
Paint you art heart out Chris, we'll all still be about in cyberspace, tomorrow, the day after that, whenever :-)
You are so very talented Chris,
GO FOR IT!
Gini
xx

Sally H said...

Chris you are blowing me away with your amazing painting! You are so talented. Wow,wow,wow!

Angela said...

Chris: Your painting is awesome! I think it is really great! It's also great that you are having such a wonderful time doing it!
Angela

Lori said...

You just keep getting better and better! Lovely work, just lovely!

Sandra Hall said...

You can certainly see that you are enjoying this painting journey...it shows in your work! I can't draw for toffee but I wish I could produce something as gorgeous as these. x x

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW missus!!!!! This is incredible my lovely!!! She looks so pretty & dreamy there in with the toadstools (has she eaten some? hehe) and I love her hair!!!

You keep going....this is really beautiful work! HUGS XXX