My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Monday 19 October 2009

Gothic Arches challenge - Risque

It seems like forever since I have taken part in any of the challenges... what with the move and decorating etc. So as I love the Gothic Arches I decided to go for this weeks challenge of Risque. I didn't think you were going to get to see it though!! Just when I'd got my Internet back and thought I was up for some fun bloghopping...huh my computer had other ideas :( I timed my other posts so I could just concentrate on catching up and then everything went tits up. I couldn't get on me blog...waahhhh ... I tried everything I knew but not being THAT computer geeky I was almost giving up the will to live... just ask me pal Chriss...lol Well it seems I needed an update (never thought of that one...lol) to Internet Explorer 8. What the devil is that about!!! Anyway so I'm back again with fingers, knees, toes AND eyes all crossed that I can stay this time :D I got this cheeky lady from Art-e-zine and tarted her up a bit (oooh did I say 'tart' ed...rofl)
I gave her a tattoo but she earned her wings too cos she's a good girl really. She would have been very 'Risque' in her day though eh :D
Thanks for looking
hugs
Chris xx

Ok now I am in shock!!! I'm typing away and without noticing the return key on my keyboard has decided to work again.... oooeeeer there are gremlins in my house....honest!!

15 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Chris great arch. I love her tat I did think she was in need of an elastoplast for one min. hehe.xx Lovely to call by your blog. Hope the gremlins stay away but it is that time of year I suppose. Take care. Gez.xx

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful arch -what a wonderful image and composition!

Kristen H said...

A great sassy lassie! I love her! I love the tattoo too. Another great creation, you!
I have yet to make an arch, but I always like them on yours and Gayle's blogs... maybe I should look into making some!

Martina said...

Beautiful arch, Chris. Fantastic creation!

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, love the background and the image. Wonderful arch. Have a great day and the update is easy :-). Anesha

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Glad you sorted out your computer gremlins :) Your ATC is beautiful, Chris :)

lilibulle said...

fantastic!! i love this picture from mr Reutlinguer!!

Karen said...

ooo she is very radical having a tattoo haha!!! Love it!!!! Gorgeous background as well. HUGS XXX

Pearl said...

this risque image is just so beautiful ! love how you've tarted her up ! ;) just gorgeous !

always good to hear from you , ole grrl ! ;)

glad to hear you've got a lot of things sorted !

Anonymous said...

I love those deep colours. Your card is fab.

Dawn said...

Wheeeee! I'm so GLAD you're back, I'm LOL already!!!
what a brilliant image and very minxy!!!
So are you moved and settled, bloomin' internet can't live with it and die without it!!!
Every house needs a good gremlin I say!!! LOL

Hugs
Dawnx

Sally H said...

Very Risqué! Love the tattoo idea!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Chris. Just foound your blog and love your work. This arch is gorgeous. Very rich colours. Really good composition too.
Lesley

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Hello Sweet Chris!
I am so happy to see your entry! :)
What a fabulous lady and arch you created! Love the tattoo! hope all is well your way! :)

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Your arch is stunning and VERY classy!
I have never been this late playing along in a challenge before :)
~*~ Patty