My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 16 October 2009

Halloween fun

I love to doodle and I was in need of some fun me time... so for the first time in ages I've had a play, I scanned a doodle and used photoshop to colour it and with the help of the new Halloween images from Lisa's altered art I had me a hoot. How cool are these babies...lol I did me a couple of atc's too using sections of the doodle
and these little cuties just blow me away. Can just imagine the mischief they could get up too eh :D
Thought you might like a play too so if you like you can grab the doodle sheet below... click to enlarge then right click and save and then you can print it out on an A4 sheet. Each piece is 5"x7" so can be cut into four for atc's or left the size you see. Have fun :D

hugs Chris xx

7 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the doodle my lovely!!! Butter wouldn't melt with those girls would it? haha Great ATC's XXX

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Wow you are so creative! I cat get over the three girls....lol!

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Chris

A BIG Thank You for your lovely blog comment honey...you made my day BIG style. ~kiss~

Loving your halloweeny doodles. I have these image sheets & my 2 yr old loves the pumpkin heads or mumpkin heads as he calls them...hehe.

Your doodle is awesome thanks for sharing.

Hugs. Gez.XXX

Chriss Rollins said...

you have time to doodle eh!

love it.
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

These are `doodalicious` Chris!!!TFS..
hOPe you had a lovely weekend:)xxx

Kristen H said...

I love your doodle, and then coloring it to make a great backdrop for your ATCs. These are great! Thank you for popping in and seeing what I have been up too. It is always nice to hear from you, my friend!

Dawn said...

Good God!! Photoshop to colour!!! Only in my dreams baby!!
No bloomin' idea about Photoshop although I can crop!!! LOL

Love your doodling and those witchy images are great!

Dawn
x