My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 13 February 2010

Digital atc

I love working with digital images so much because at the touch of a button you can have such fun with them. The latest digital kits from Lisa's altered art are a joy to work (play...lol) with
Altering the size of this gorgeous romantic looking lady made this atc so different to what I usually do with layering and I loved the effect. The backgrounds and elements in Lisa's kits are amazing and offer you so many ways to create something original and unique. Love..love...love them :D
Hope you are having a fab weekend
hugs
Chris xx

10 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

My word I cannot keep up with you and hey am just about speachless this ATC has my name on it.do you hear me

THIS ATC HAS MY NAME ON IT.

INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME IS
CHRISS!

I WANT I WANT I WANT LOL.

have a great weekend yourself.

chriss x

Unknown said...

Hi Chris
This is totally gorgeous love those ladies, wouldnt it be nice to have a figure like that.
Chris x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Gorgeous atc Chris! Love the layering effect!

Karen said...

Noooo BUDGE OVER CHRISS.....I NEED IT!!!!! Its gorgeous Chris....your a genius and I want that dress too & a waist for it hahaha XXX

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is beautiful.
She is my fasvorite women from this kit. Love them.

Sandra Hall said...

That ATC is fab and I'll tell you what...if I could fit in one of those dresses, I'd wear one! x x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous ATC. I'd kill for a waist like that!

Chriss Rollins said...

It's Sunday and it still has my name on it.


rofpmpl xxx

Lou said...

Wow! Your work is fabulous! Sooo talented! Absolutely looove your style! and your art journalling pages... :)
Thanks for sharing..
Lou

Dawn said...

Ohhhhh! How I wish I could do digital - Have no clue!! but this is stunning, love it!

Hugs
Dawn
x