My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Monday, 8 March 2010

Play.... art layout

I haven't done a layout for A G E S but I wanted to and as I couldn't be bothered to sort through photos I decided to just use this cute little fella from Lisa's altered art to do a fun layout. I will replace the pic with a photo of DG when I sort them out :D
I used a scalloped chipboard sheet (from bubblyfunk) which I cut into three after painting with brown acrylic paint. The truck, tree and lettering are from Basic Grey Archaic... love the stuff.
It really is a happy talent to know how to play and we should all be able to play more often... 'specially with craftybits eh.
hugs
Chris xx

6 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Chris
This is fantastic love the layout and the little baby is so cute.
Christine x

Sandra Hall said...

Oh I agree, play and crafty bits definitely go together! Love the layout and your quirky use of the image!

Sandy said...

Hihi this is fun and really daling.
Lovely LO.

Susan said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it!

Glad you liked my ATC too :)

Karen said...

Awe this is cute honey! I love the baby sitting in the truck haha!

I agree....playtime is definitely craftytime & I am lucky to be able to play all day if I want HUGS XXX

Dawn said...

Och Chris this is the time I wish I was five again then I could play all day!!! Hee Hee!!
Your layout looks great , love the split sheet, so different..

Dawn
x