My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Butterfly pendant

oops this pendant was meant for the Sir Stampalot Blossoms and Butterflies challenge too but I forgot to add it to yesterdays post duh!!   Forget me head if it wasn't fastened on....can you just imagine me leaving it on a table somewhere and having to go back to pick it up....rofl.
Anyways I had lots of fun with this pendant and I think it turned out pretty cute.  I used alcohol inks on a chipboard blank before adding a handmade felt flower....


I also added shiny stuff in the form of sequins and seed beads which I sewed on... oooooer me and a needle and thread.............d a n g e r o u s combination!!  Managed not to prick me fingers and bleed all over for a change though.  How clever am I.
The stamped butterflies are Crafty Individuals...stamped with distress ink... Oh come on you just knew I had to right :D
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Joanna said...

This is gorgeous, Chris! It's good to see it on its own, in all its glory. I hope you're gonna wear this little beauty, you'll got lots of admiring glances I'm sure. Enjoy the BH weekend, x

Sandy said...

FANTASTIC !!!
Love the blue.

Debs said...

Ooooh Chris, that is smoochingly gawjus and I wannit!!!!
BTW, did you finish your peeled paper ATCs after I left? I sooooo hate mine and think I might have another go. But then again.... I might not!
See you soon hunbun xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How versatile you are, Chris! You are a real artist :)