I received this fab award from Carole a little while ago.... Thanks Carole :D
The rules of the award are :-
- Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Tell 6 outrageous lies and 1 outrageous truth about yourself or switch it around and tell 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie about yourself.
- Nominate 7 others and leave them a message to let them know.
Okay here are mine.... can you guess which way round they are :D
- I once cut someones hair and sliced their right ear with the scissors... I cleaned it up and then proceeded to cut the other ear when I did the other side.
- When walking through the park to pick up my Daughter from school.... the elastic broke in my knickers so I shimmied out of them and put them in my pocket.
- I hate having short hair cos it means I have to wash my neck.
- I once came second in a karaoke competition where the winner went on to go on Stars in your Eyes. He sang 'Monday,Monday' by the Mamas and Papas.
- I won an art competition at school with a poster of a crooked house with all the lights on in the windows and an owl looking in from a tree for a save energy campaign.
- I'm very tall but only because my Brothers and Sisters used to pull my head and feet in different directions so that I wouldn't be as small as my Mum.
- My third toe is longer than my big toe which means my feet are really funny shaped and they're UK size 6 long and size 8 wide. Kids think that they are amazingly funny (specially the big toe) and always want me to show them to their friends.... (brats)
The nominations for this Creative Writer award go to..... pause for effect.... lights... camera.... action....
oooooh the suspense ...lol
p.s. I can't count either :D