My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Love to learn layout

Weeeeelll I was going to do all sorts today... had planned a bit of crafting time but didn't manage any so far and the days almost gone. Just looked out of the window a few minutes ago while I was tidying up and was thinking what a lovely day we've had today and then I glanced at my watch and couldn't believe it's after 6pm already. Cor where'd my day go!! I love light nights but when they creep up on ya like this before the clocks change it's a little bit disconcerting.
So I have to share something I did earlier... another layout of DG doing his exploring thing :D
I had a whale of a time putting this one together with all the circles and layering but I enjoyed it heaps.
I used papers and chipboard from BasicGrey Archaic... totally love these for boy stuff...

I added circles of cardboard and crumpled/distressed papers with a scattering of buttons
and chipboard stars.
I didn't want to add lots of journalling so I just hand wrote lots of words to do with learning around my embellishments.
Well I guess I had better go get me some tea now before it's supper time already :D
I'm surprised my tummy hasn't been growling at me.
hugs
Chris xx

16 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a fab page honey & I love how it's so texturised...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sandy said...

OMG this is fantastic LO again.
So many gorgeous details. Love them.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful layout and love the embellishments.

Chriss Rollins said...

Hey just love what you did with this photo...well done.

lots to see and touch... ooooo!

chriss x

jay670120 said...

love it xxxx

Dawn said...

Oh wow this is amazing - love those circles...

Shashi Nayagam said...

This one is another winner!! By the way I am sure you are going to look fab with your hair.

Emma said...

Morning Chris
Wow another stunning page...love all the details.
I am making the most of my last week of freedom before I am back to work full time next week....am on crafting overdrive!!! Lol
I haven't worked full time since November so going to take a bit of getting used to.
Emma x

Karen said...

ooooo....now woth fun pages like this to look at I may do some more LO's!!! I just love all the paper circles on this....so much fun!!!

Thank you for your brilliant comments on my blog sweetie XXXX

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is really wonderful! I love all the texture! Great page!

Kristen H said...

This is great. All the work you put into it was well worth the effort. It is great. And great subject matter.
xx

Census said...

Terrific work on this Chris, I love all the layering..it works so well!!
Your talents are endless!!

Dawn said...

Me again

Have a wee award for you!!!

Carol said...

fABBY PAGE!!!

I must confess I was pleased I read your warning re coffee as I read your experience with new hair colour...... I thought it maybe quite fetching - even trend setting and fancy not letting DGS decide on recolouring :D

TFS as I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat

TC

Calv said...

Those embellishments are so effective Chris, it looks great!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous....love all the detail and textures..xx