My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Another painterly journal page.

You can tell spring is in the air... all the bonny colours are coming out to play.  When I started this page I was thinking Carmen Miranda...ish.  Instead of fruit and a pretty face though... I came up with circles and abstract but even though my girlie has no eyes... she still thinks 'She's all that!!' lol


Not my usual thing but it's fun to experiment and stretch the bounderies from time to time.

Go get out your bright colours and play.... go on... you know you want to.
hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Gorgeous colours and a lovely free and loose feeling to the face and shapes. So pretty :))

Karen said...

oooooo this is just yummy isn't it? Gorgeous, clever work my lovely xxx

Electra said...

This gave me a GREAT BIG smile!!

Heavens2Betsy said...

Lovely colours. Great page. Penny

Sandra Hall said...

Amazing Chris! a really great page! x x x