My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Thursday 28 April 2011

It's been a funny old week...

...this week and I'm still not sure whgere the time has gone.  Not on much creating though that's for sure!!

I've done some spring cleaning... lots of it... had a  two day visit from my bestest crafty pal Chriss and shared some time with my gorgeous Grandson.  I've tried unsuccessfully to get my laptop going only for it to crash yet again (definitely need a new hard drive now) and managed to get my hoover to give up the ghost too....I think bad gremlins have moved in to all my electrical stuff!!

I had a bit of a soppy moment yesterday when I saw DD all dressed up in her first suit (she doesn't do formal wear normally) and I'm not ashamed to say that I had a huge lump in my throat and though I don't often talk about her on my blog I feel like I want to say how proud I am to be able to say she is mine.  She has grown up into a beautiful young lady and she makes my heart sing.

Okay I'm yabbering so I am going to leave you with my latest dylusions journal page and I hope to get chance to visit you all this week.


hugs
Chris xx

7 comments:

Electra said...

That's sweet about your girl. I feel the same way about mine!

Sandra Hall said...

Chris don't ever apologise for "yabbering on" about how proud you are of your DD! I definitely "yabber on" about our three (son and 2 daughters) I thinks its a privilege when people share their lives - its how we get to know each other :D x
I love your journal page - absolutely gorgeous colours.

Karen said...

Awe Chris, its such a proud bitter sweet moment when we realise that they are grown up isn't it? I am still like that now!!!

Fabulous journal page my lovely...sooo vibrant! xxx

Unknown said...

This is such a great page!! I love your mention of your daughter! Makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous`
Aww how lovely xxx loves to you and yours my`friend`:)
Lots of beautiful eye candy to catch up with!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:) x

Anonymous said...

ooops I hope you get your computor sorted and your hoover!!!
loves to Chriss too :) xxx

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love your journal page!!
I like that you include your daughter in your post...I include my niece and nephew in my blog posts on occasion!!

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html