My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers day gift

There's nothing quite like a homemade gift for Fathers day especially for the man who has everything.  My Dad like many, is partial to a sweetie or two while he watches T.V. of an evening so I decided to buy some of his favourites and use some recycled coffee jars to turn  into nice containers to hold them.


I designed and printed out some labels and tags in colours I thought he would like.....


then filled the jars with Everton mints and liquorice.


I then decided it would be nice if he had a co-ordinating card.


Hope your Dad has a lovely Fathers day too.
hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Julia Christie said...

What a wonderful gift! Lucky dad!

Smiles

SANDRA said...

Great idea. love the colour and the way you have matched the gift to the card. Love Sandra x

jill said...

what a great idea as always and can be used for so many other occasions. I was discussing your book the other day with an artist (in a good way)still haven't done it yet though

Netty said...

Such wonderful treats am sure your Father loved them. Enjoy your week, Annette x

Electra said...

YOu always have the best ideas, Chris!