My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 30 January 2009

Award time and digi scrapping

After seeing June's new freebie paper packs (see post below) my fingers got the buzz and for the first time in ages I did some digi scrapping. Love, love, love these colours together and there will be more up for grabs as the week goes on so I may even find that my mojo has come back completely cos I'm feeling very creative right now. The photo is of my niece on a day at the park when it went from a lovely day to freezing cold in just a few hours. I captured her while she was taking a breather and obviously a moment deep in thought... probably wondering when home time would come lol

Credits :- Buttoned flower, papers and jewelled scrolls - Cen's loft
Bevel gem and Pink a Dot Alphas from here

Okay now onto some long awaited awards.... I really must get more organized and start remembering to pass these on... I appreciate each and every one but am just sooooo absent minded...please forgive me for taking so long with them.

Once again I can't remember the rules so I am just going to pass each award on to a couple of people.

This lovely lady is from the very talented Pearl
and I would like to pass this elegant lady on to Linda and Marlou
Next this fab award from the gorgeous Kristen
I shall share this one with Terrie and June

I also received this special friendship award from my buddies Sharon and June
I'd like to pass this on the Kath and Dawn
and this lovely lady from the lovely Karen
I'd like to pass this on to Debbie and Emma


Last but not least are these two fabby awards from the wonderful Dawn
and I want to award these two to some of my new followers... go say hi to them :D Chris and Craftgirl
Okay that's it from me today... or should I say that's it from me tomorrow... cos blogger has been naughty and instead of getting this posted when I should have it's a day late... Mr blogger has a lot to answer for!!
Happy crafting all
Catchya later
hugs
Chris xx

17 comments:

Pearl said...

Hi , hun !


Fab digi layout as always - love the polka dotted elements !

Sorry been MIA cos it's the Chinese New Year festivities over here & it's supposed to be over 15 days ! duh ! We will survive ! lol

hugs,

Emma said...

Love your digi page...gorgeous pic and beautiful colours.
By you have been storing these awards up!!! Lol Thank you for thinking of me Chris.
The flowers on my FF post are from Joanne Sheen, they are scrummy. Still no Do Craft goodies...parcel not even left them as of Wed. Meant to be on its way now and I am getting the P&P refunded....over 3 wks (not happy!!)
WOW fantastic on your weight loss...way to go girl!!!
Emma x

Sandy said...

Truly amazing LO.
So wonderful colors. I love them.

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you Chris! I really like that picture of Marie Antoinette.
Your LO is absolutely beautiful - I particularly love the words.
Linda xx

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW love your digi page. The colours are gorgeous & what a lovely title.
Congratulations on your lovely awards.
Thank You for making my day by stopping by & leaving a comment! Glad the matchsticks brought a smile. :o)
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Gez.xx

Karen said...

oooo what a beautiful LO Chris! I love the colour combo and the way the sentiment is sort of blingy (just right for you hehe).

Doesn't your niece have the most gorgeous hair??? XXX

Dawn said...

Aww thanks Chris!
Wow is there no end to your talents - Digi Scrapping - I say Digi Scrapping - LOL
I couldn't Digi Scrap to save my life - can barely handle Photoshop Elements!!
It's a great layout and the colours together are great
Thanks so much for my lovely award!

Huggles!!!
Have a great if not wet and wild weekend!!
Dawn
xx

Census said...

A fantastic scrap page Chris!! I love the way you used the papers...creative!! Brilliant job all round!
Thank you too for the award, it's lovely. Thank you for thinking of me!!

Hugs
June

Shashi Nayagam said...

What a beautiful digi and congratulations to the award winners.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello hun have tagged you pop over to see me love from sesga xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab layout honey & well done on those awards...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Uneekdolldesigns said...

What a sweet thing for you to do Chris! You really made my day! Thank you!!! Debbie

Dawn♥ said...

OM totally love your digi LO! Awesome colors and design. Great photo to. YOu've gotten some amazing awards to. Isn't no wonder your fabulous fantastic and just so very creative! Woohooo!

Hugs, Dawn

Kath Stewart said...

wow Chris....gorgeous LO...wouldn't know where to start with the old digi...thanks so much for the award...means a lot...enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs
Kath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris...Your Digi Lo Is `Gorgeous` Chris... The photo is just sooo `beautiful`...
`Thankyou` soooo much for thinking of me ..I will display my Award with pride:)
Hope you are well...and enjoying your Evening chickie:)~X~

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous digi layout, flowers, layers and digi, Fabulous! love these colours together too... I think it reminds me of confectionary, yum!
Thanks for your sweet comments! HuGs Kim :D

Judy said...

Beautiful layout. I really must give digital layouts a try. Will have to get my daughter to come help me get started with one.