My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sketch journal page3

This is one of my favourite sketches.... I don't know whether it is because of her hair... or if it's because her eyes are larger but something attracts me more to this one than the previous two.


I seem strangely drawn to the colour blue lately... which I find weird as it isn't usually one of my favourite colours being a bit cold.  I used watercolour pencils on this one ....


but I thought it a bit pale and didn't want to wet the paper too much as it's only sketch paper, so I added it bit more colour to the eyes lips and face with pencil again.

Hugs
Chris xx

8 comments:

Netty said...

I love the blue Chris, it makes her mystical and the eyes really draw you in. Annette x

Joanna said...

Oooh yes, she looks like she knows something! Great face, love the different colours.

Shashi Nayagam said...

I am loving all your sketches they are beautiful.

Gez Butterworth said...

She is beautiful Chris. I was drawn to her eyes & the blue is perfect..xx

jill said...

These are lovely and your drawing is prolific

Rosie said...

I love these Chris!! Gorgeous, expressive eyes... maybe you found your "style" hunni!! I get drawn to purples and pinks which aren't really my colours, either... It might be our subconscious?! =)

Sandy said...

Another Beauty Chris.
Your drawing is beautiful. I love them again.

Karen said...

She looks so elegant Chris! Love her! xxx