My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Fairy village

A little change from sketching and stuff so I can show you this little fairy village I made with Tando chipboard and images from Lisa's altered art.  The little houses are a cinch to put together and are sturdy enough to take a battering from whatever you throw at it.



I painted the houses with acrylic before doodling with sakura pens and adding little gems and I sprinkled my flaky glittery favourite from the £1 shop on the roofs.  I love the stuff... so cheap but soooo pretty.  The photos don't do it justice cos it really sparkles.


You can't have a fairy village without fairies so these cuties from Lisa's altered art were perfect once I added their wings.  They've got little pieces of wire behind to help them stand up.


Have a great day
hugs
Chris xx

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is ADORABLE!