My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Time for crafting again....

as I'm sure I'm wearing out your patience with all the arty stuff :-D  Besides I have tons of stuff to share.  I bought a chipboard flower book with the intention of using it as just that... a book to fill with memories and pictures... but then I changed my mind... super fickle me...lol

I decided to take the book apart and use the pages individually to make frames etc.  This flower hanger ended up double sided just because I got carried away.


 I used Distress re-inkers on the backgrounds and stamps from Crafty Individuals.  This centre image is from a Crafty Individuals booklet too.


For the other side I went for a pretty floral look... just because I had the stamp at my fingertips.


I use my water brush with the distress inks to add colour to the stamped flowers then added fabric flower pieces and a little bit (ok a lot ) of bling to finish off my playtime nicely.


hugs
Chris xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is really pretty Chris :D xxx

Lori said...

Wow, all the detail on this! Really wonderful coloring, too! Fantastic!