My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 15 January 2011

zendoodled zebras

Well you know I love doodling so Day 2  of Milliande's journalling challenge (see link on the right if you'd like to join in)... was a dream for me... I just loved doing it.  The background was created with coloured pencil cos I do like easy...lol

Supplies used... coloured pencil and fineliner black pen.
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Sandra Hall said...

Ooooh, your take on Milliande's Zebra is AMAZING Chris! Great art. x x x

Carole said...

oh wow love what you have done to the zebra :) fab

Lori said...

These are so FUN! And thanks for leaving the wonderful, funny comment on my blog!

Karen said...

WOW!!!!!! I love this page my lovely!!!! Your doodling is just amazing & I do like the stripey background in the soft colours...all looks so good together!!! HUGS XXX