My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Strathmore online journal workshop

Soooo much fun.... I've joined the journalling workshop series.... the first one with Pam Carriker and I'm so exited.  Not least because I can learn some new techniques but because the first workshop is about recycling old artwork so my face problem from the post below is being solved ;-p  She can have as many hairstyles as I like now :-)  I scanned my sketch and converted it to black and white so I could work on it and add colour.


I enjoyed the first process so much that I dug out some more art that I had done previously and did another collage with it.  Loving it ... and the new look I can produce with stuff I had forgotten about.


Will come back and show you the pages as they progress.
hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

There is always a way...isn't that great! :)
xoxo Sioux

Sally H said...

Stunning! Love it!

Sandra Hall said...

Gosh Chris, your girl from the last post is gorgeous... you are really notching up a level! Look forward to seeing how these pages develop :) x

Sandy said...

Oh wow these are stunning.
Really cool pieces. Love them.

Karen said...

Wow...doesn't your girl look fantastic ???? You are doing brilliant work xxx