My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 11 February 2011

Sweet dreams


There's nothing like a good night's sleep....nuff said :D
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Chris, this is gorgeous!! Is it one of yours? Blinkin 'eck girl is all I can say! Bravo!

Karen said...

Oh what I wouldn't I give for a good nights sleep!!! As you say...nuff said!!! Great work xxx

Linby said...

sooo cute!
Linbyx

Linby said...

There is something for you on my blog.
Linbyx