My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Once upon a time Twinchie

I much prefer making twinchies as opposed to inchie... simply cos I can fit more on them and they aren't as fiddly for my fat fingers.  The alcohol inks came out for the background....


and then I added a bit of magic with the toadstool fairy and flowers from Lisa's altered art.
Simples :D
hugs
Chris xx

2 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous Chris! That background is smashing with the images, well done!

Netty said...

Terrific, loving the background. Annette x