My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Sunday 6 June 2010

Altered spoon

Take one wooden spoon... from a kiddies baking set.... paint it with a paint dabber.
 Twirl some pretty pearly sticky ribbon that you've had in your stash waiting for a light bulb moment around it...


add an image of a cutie girlie from Lisa's altered art to the curve of the spoon hollow....


job done.... lol 

Wishing the housework was that easy!!!

Hope you are enjoying a lovely warm weekend... I'm loving having the windows wide open and letting some air into the house.

hugs
Chris xx

8 comments:

Electra said...

Well, I have to say Chris, great minds think alike. Yesterday I bought a golden spoon from the pile in a thrift store. You got to yours before I got to mine tho! Have a relaxing weekend!

Joanna said...

Aahhh, cute! I must dig out that diddy little rolling pin I've got and 'do something' with it! x

Sandy said...

Wow this is darling.
Wonderful work as always. Love it.

pinky said...

Lovely piece of work, would love to try this. Not so nice here, windy and wet!
Pinky

Karen said...

Awe this is really sweet and you made it sound sooo easy my lovely XXX

Martina said...

This is so fantastic, Chris!! I have no words enough to say how I love this!

~*~Patty S said...

YES, I certainly DO need a magic wooden spoon to clean the house = PRESTO!!!
Love your altered spoon Chris ... I am inspired and just happen to have some wooden spoons I have wanted to play with ... if only I did not need to sleep at night ;)
oxo

Unknown said...

Oh wonderful I have some metal tea spoons and I have pland for these he he But I have to say this is inspired and as you say so simple too! your on fire this week hun

Love Dawn xx