My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Thursday 3 June 2010

Sunday Stamper challenge - wings

Catching up with a few challenges now I'm home and I had to take part in Hels'  Sunday Stamper challenge which is 'Wings'.  This seems to be a really popular theme with everyone lately and I'm glad cos I just adore things with wings... butterflies.. birds... fairies...oooooer  gorgeous :D

I adore the new chipboard shapes from Crafty Individuals and I love the way you get double for your money if you cut around the outer shape once you've pushed out the chipboard pieces... you can then create more frames of different look and size... cooooool.   I am also addicted to the Crafty Individuals butterfly stamps...they are just so delicate and all sizes so there is always one to fit what I want to create.

I've used alcohol inks to decorate the frame and the paper behind is one of the ones that Patty kindly sent me when I won her fab giveaway... I don't know how she created it but it is even more gorgeous in real life.. all coppery and shiny... wonderful.
Thanks for looking... be back tomorrow with another challenge... heh heh... mojo in full swing right now...'n'... I'm not knocking it :D

hugs
Chris xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one its so unusual

Karen said...

OMG Chris this is a stunning piece!!!! Wonderful colours again my lovely HUGS XXX

Unknown said...

Oh Yummy and I so know what you mean I have the frames and the BFs from CI and I love them and I adore what you have created. the MOJO thingy must be contagious lol I have just scheduled two posts lol the sun is making my brain work lol

love Dawn xx

Sandy said...

So so beautiful art my dear Chris.
Wonderful work.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a clever way to save a bit of money and use something that would normally be headed for the trash bin. Love this project. It's so colorful, too.

Lori said...

Nice and vibrant, I love it! Especially love the butterflies!

~*~Patty S said...

Great use of materials Chris to create your colorful and lovely butterfly design! I like wings of all kinds very much as well!
I wish I could remember exactly which paper that was ... could it be a piece of book text that I scraped with paint blobs and a plastic card? oh my! Thank you for the kind mention! I am so behind in thank you's in blogland! I have been enjoying the lovely necklace and bracelet you surprised me with oxo