My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Laugh hanger

If only Mona would let herself go.... I bet she could have a good old belly laugh.   I feel like I wanna tell her a joke that would have tears of mirth dripping off her lashes.  She's still my favourite though even if she has to remain looking demure :D

The world laughs in flowers so maybe just maybe... surrounded by these gorgous basic grey blooms and her funky hat she will be a happy lady.



I had to grunge the edges of my papers cos I was just in the mood to attack them with an emery board...lol


I gave here a red half pearl necklace... well all of us girls like to glam up don't we....


and with a bit of paper fringing and some kitchen roll flowers my hanger is ready for that art wall I keep promising myself.  It would have been done now cos I've lots to go on it... trouble is I can't decide if I like the paint I have on the wall so it's looking like I may have to repaint if before I can put my arty bits up there. 
hugs
Chris xx

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wooooooooooooow what a colorful creation with Mona.
Fantastic. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, so vibrant, gorgeous bright colours

Sandra Hall said...

You've made a fantastic job of glamming Mona up Chris! Love it. x

Karen said...

Come on missus...get that art up on that wall!!!!! :D I love the idea that Mona hides a secret and in this gorgeous piece I can almost see her winking hahaha XXX

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh how colourful. It is beautiful.

Unknown said...

couldnt belief it kitchen roll flowers they look gorgeous, lovely vibrant colours, love it.
Christine x

Annika said...

Amazing what a creative person can make from some paper, inks and kitchen roll... your creations just stun me!!
Hugs
Annika

Carole said...

gorgeous, love the colours you've used :) just love your blog x

~*~Patty S said...

Great post Chris. I am a fan of Mona's and her flower top hat is fab!!!
oxo