My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Saturday 12 June 2010

Self standing-atc

Still on the 'Guy' themes for now... ooooer.  This is an atc made with an image from Lisa. Altered art.... mounted onto a hand painted background before adding to a papercovered atc.




I wanted to stand it up cos I really like this one so I made a little tab at the back so that I could display it without using something seperate.


I think I will add these to a few more atc's... especially my favourite ones as they are much to nice to store away in folders :D

Have a great day
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG this is outstanding.
Wonderful as always. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats very clever. I love this piece its innovative and fun and love the image and background too
jay x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a good idea. Lovely ATC too. I can see why you wanted to display it instead of filing it away.

Martina said...

Chris, this is awesome...gorgeous work !!!