My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Home hanger

I previously used the hearts from a Home hanging set from Tando Creative to make jewellery with and had the letters left over so I have used them to make this hanging plaque. 


I used some gorgeous Basicgrey paper to cover the base and to make the flowers and covered the letters with some metal that had been embossed with a script embossing plate.  The metal was coloured with peel off markers and then sanded to reveal some of the original silver.


I used more of the metal to add small hearts to the centre of the paper flowers.


Don't forget to check out the Tando blog to see what gorgeous things the other DT girls are creating.
hugs
Chris xx

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ooo...LOVE this! Simply gorgeous!

Netty said...

Totally fabulous. Annette x