My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Friday 18 February 2011

My latest pencil offering...

is another of my girlie's. Really happy with the way this one turned out.


I particularly like her nose.... I know sad or what .... but well noses I find the hardest to get right so I'm pleased that this one turned out to be a cute one :-) Bet she would be too if she could talk ;-)


Couldn't stop there either... after I scanned her I did a little bit of photoshop magic... love the transformation that colour produces.


Brings her more to life don't you think?
hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Lori said...

Lovely, Chris! Those green eyes with the purplish hair really pop! And yes, the nose is quite lovely!

Karen said...

You can slap me if you like my lovely but I do prefer the pencil version! Lots of hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the hair!! She is beautiful! S x

Electra said...

Yes, I think it does. Her green eyes really pop!