My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Midnight and Jade jewellery set.

A little change today with this jewellery set I made. 
Lots of shiny black beads with jade to add colour and some bead knots that I saw in a magazine tutorial.  They looked quite difficult but turned out to be really easy and fun to make.


hugs
Chris xx

2 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous Chris! Love the little touch of green!

Karen said...

Very classy!!!! I am all fingers & thumbs when it comes to jewelery & now leave it to the experts haha xxx