My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Green crochet necklace

It's soooo long since I made any jewellery and it was a nice change to get out the crocheting hook and these are so easy to make they are a breeze.




 I used fabric covered wire... there are so many gorgeous colours available so you can create a piece to match any outfit.


I added a black shiny bead to the centre and two small ones at the end of the ties for a bit more glamour.  I think I've got the jewellery making bug again... watch this space :D
hugs
Chris xx

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty!

CrochetBlogger said...

Great item! I think the bead adds to the crochet work.

Sandra Hall said...

Is there anything you CAN'T put your hand to Chris...this is very pretty, I'm so impressed :)