The first one I decorated by dribbling black poster paint around the rim and allowing it to drip down to the bottom and then letting it dry. As the bottle is plastic the paint sort of separated to leave this webby looking effect on one side which I quite liked so I left it that way.
I printed out some lettering from the computer for the letters and also for the 'Happy Haunting' around the lid and then stuck on the friendly ghosts :D
The second bottle caused me a few headaches because I decided to paint it all... but the paint had other ideas... it kept separating. If I had been savvy then I should have coated the whole thing with pva glue first but as usual I find out the hard way...lol I managed to completely cover it after about 6 coats of paint but would definitely do it differently next time.
I printed out the downloads and continued to decorate the bottle just by sticking the pieces on... some with foam pads so they stood out a little...
and added more computer generated text on the sides with more decoration.
I loved this cool Dracula... in fact I'm batty about it...lol
So a haunting they will go and enjoy their 'Boo juice' on the way... although I think I had better provide them with straws too... ooooh maybe one more thing to think about decorating eh...lol
Have a great evening