My Creative endevours have moved





FOLLOW ME TO
MY NEW ART BLOG HERE I would love your company.

A New Year and a New beginning... I have created a new blog filled with old and new art. It is time for me to focus on something new. I will be leaving this blog open for inspiration and so I can look back at what I have achieved in the future but I will be adding no further content here.

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Let's go paint the walls... digi layout

A little while ago the living room needed a face lift so out came the paint cans and this is what happened...lol
If you don't want a mess... or a bit of fun... then don't let the kids loose with the paintbrush :) DG is always eager to "help" and I was a bit unsure but he did a grand job, when we had almost finished he said "Nanna I've got paint on my face" but then it ended up on his t-shirt, hands and trousers (accidentally on purpose...lol) Thank goodness for play clothes!! He was kept amused for hours so I think I may let him help next time too.

I had a play at painting on my own with my wacom tablet for this layout and must say I probably had as much fun doing this as DG had while getting messed up... but best bit is I don't have to wash away my paint... took us ages to get it off DG. Though this could have been helped by the fact that he has an aversion to soap and water. Does that ever go away with boys I wonder...lol

18 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Chris you have captured DG look at those pics its so him.
thought you were going to bed... what are we crafters like...we get an idea and thats it we are off.
chriss x

Jaqi said...

He's having fun, what great pictures, Its a lovely layout, Jaqi x

Anonymous said...

Chris, Great fun for your DG and you!

Someday I may purchase a wacom tablet! Great job with the paint splashes and wording!

Denise said...

Great lo Chris! I think you both had tremendous fun!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Anonymous said...

I think you probabaly the coole's Gran ever !!
Im sure he loves to help you when you have so much fun together .
love from sesga xx

Anonymous said...

I meant Cooles't My spelling is so bad xx

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Having two boys that are now teenagers, I can say the aversion to getting clean depends on the kid! One of mine takes a shower without ever being told to..the other you have to send there forcefully! (smile)
I bet that will change when he notices girls more!

Kristen H said...

I have to start scrapbooking. I have 4 grandchildren now that I am married. I think I will start with a calendar. This is too fun. Your pages and cards really invoke the movement.
Have a GREAT day chris, x !!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the photo progression! FUN layout!

carolann said...

Wow this is brilliant hun well done xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris I love it!!!I love the paint effect all over too...you must of had so much fun!!!Yaah....
Have a great Day Missus:)~X~

Ana Baird said...

What a great layout Chris! Looks funky & fun!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love the Layout Chris - so glad to have found your work again!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

What a fun picture that is. I love the layout. You sure do have an eye for these things.

Kazza said...

Fabulous Chris - what a wonderful fun moment to capture on film - I would have loved to see the cleaning up bit captured as well (I bet he wasn't smiling so much then! LOL).
xx Karen

Godelieve said...

How fun!! Great layout!

Sue said...

LOL at "accidentally on purpose" Chris. Super layout.

I need to try my tablet again . . . it's not a watcom . . . I struggled with it and gave up but really I should persevere.

Bye for now . . . Sue

Anonymous said...

Well said.